We love educating our team, customers and the public. You may be visiting Firewize for the first time or you may be a one of our loyal returning visitors. Either way... Welcome!
We regularly create new content about the fire protection industry here in Australia that answers questions and problems that we observe. Much of our content has a distinctly Australian perspective but sometimes we create content that has a global appeal.
The content on this page is a chronological list of content recently published on the Firewize website.
Our content algorithm is always changing and evolving and as such our Most Popular Articles page is a reflection of content you are searching for and reading. (Interestingly we use a combination of content popularity, read time and other metrics to update this page and content list in real time.
If there is an article you would like us to research and write about, we are open to suggestions. Just drop us a quick message and we will review your request and if it passes the 'interesting stuff' test we will do the research for you and write an article. Sometimes we even go so far is to record a video if we really think the idea is better explained in video.
We hope you love our content, feel free to let us know by giving us a Google review!
- Portable Fire Extinguisher - Safety Data Sheet
- When a Hydrostatic Pressure Test of Fire Hydrant Systems is not required
- Victoria: Work not requiring a Building Permit
- Food Truck Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Alarm Chriping or Beeping
- Why you should activate the Alarm Verification Facility in your Fire Panel
- Notifier AFP 2800 & AFP 2802 Fire Panels Obsolete
- Video Smoke Detection
- Notifier 1010 & 2020 Product Obsolescence
- The truth about Lithium-Ion Battery Fires and Portable Fire Extinguishers
- What is a Fire Door
- Fire Water Tank Inspections: A Detailed Guide According to AS1851:2012
- Electric Vehicle Fire Safety
- Service penetrations in buildings!