We love educating our team, customers and the public. You may be visiting Firewize for the first time or you may be a one of our loyal returning visitors. Either way... Welcome!
We regularly create new content about the fire protection industry here in Australia that answers questions and problems that we observe. Much of our content has a distinctly Australian perspective but sometimes we create content that has a global appeal.
The content on this page is a chronological list of content recently published on the Firewize website.
Our content algorithm is always changing and evolving and as such our Most Popular Articles page is a reflection of content you are searching for and reading. (Interestingly we use a combination of content popularity, read time and other metrics to update this page and content list in real time.
If there is an article you would like us to research and write about, we are open to suggestions. Just drop us a quick message and we will review your request and if it passes the 'interesting stuff' test we will do the research for you and write an article. Sometimes we even go so far is to record a video if we really think the idea is better explained in video.
We hope you love our content, feel free to let us know by giving us a Google review!
- Ampac FireFinder Product Obsolescence
- Major changes Australian Standard AS 2419.1:2019 - Fire Hydrant Installations
- Reporting a discharge of a scheduled substance
- CoVID-19 Vaccinations
- Fire Safety for a Farm & Farmers
- Oxfam Trailwalker October 8-10, 2021
- Fire Fighting Equipment for Vessels (Boats)
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Signs
- Fire Pump Battery Replacement
- What is the best type of fire detector?
- Best fire extinguisher for a Truck
- Car Fire Extinguisher
- Fire System Battery Capacity Calculation
- Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Temporal T3 Evacuation Tones