We love educating our team, customers and the public. You may be visiting Firewize for the first time or you may be a one of our loyal returning visitors. Either way... Welcome!
We regularly create new content about the fire protection industry here in Australia that answers questions and problems that we observe. Much of our content has a distinctly Australian perspective but sometimes we create content that has a global appeal.
The content on this page is a chronological list of content recently published on the Firewize website.
Our content algorithm is always changing and evolving and as such our Most Popular Articles page is a reflection of content you are searching for and reading. (Interestingly we use a combination of content popularity, read time and other metrics to update this page and content list in real time.
If there is an article you would like us to research and write about, we are open to suggestions. Just drop us a quick message and we will review your request and if it passes the 'interesting stuff' test we will do the research for you and write an article. Sometimes we even go so far is to record a video if we really think the idea is better explained in video.
We hope you love our content, feel free to let us know by giving us a Google review!
- What type of fire extinguisher for my truck carrying dangerous goods?
- Why you should inspect your fire sprinkler heads in exhaust ducts!
- Kitchen Hood & Duct Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Smoke Detector Contamination & Nuisance Alarms
- Penalties for Damage or Interference to a Fire Indicator Panel or other Apparatus
- Fire Hose Reel
- Visual Alarm Device (VAD)
- Smoke Alarms
- Proposed Residential Tenancy Regulations (Victoria) 2021 Changes
- What is a fire sprinkler head shield or baffle plate?
- Types of automatic fire sprinkler heads
- Is hand sanitizer a fire risk in buildings?
- What is an Essential Safety Measure?
- What are the requirements for the discharge from a required exit?
- Services that CANNOT be installed in an exit or paths of travel