We love educating our team, customers and the public. You may be visiting Firewize for the first time or you may be a one of our loyal returning visitors. Either way... Welcome!
We regularly create new content about the fire protection industry here in Australia that answers questions and problems that we observe. Much of our content has a distinctly Australian perspective but sometimes we create content that has a global appeal.
The content on this page is a chronological list of content recently published on the Firewize website.
Our content algorithm is always changing and evolving and as such our Most Popular Articles page is a reflection of content you are searching for and reading. (Interestingly we use a combination of content popularity, read time and other metrics to update this page and content list in real time.
If there is an article you would like us to research and write about, we are open to suggestions. Just drop us a quick message and we will review your request and if it passes the 'interesting stuff' test we will do the research for you and write an article. Sometimes we even go so far is to record a video if we really think the idea is better explained in video.
We hope you love our content, feel free to let us know by giving us a Google review!
- Car Fire Extinguisher
- Fire System Battery Capacity Calculation
- Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Temporal T3 Evacuation Tones
- Caravan Fire Extinguisher
- Motorhome Fire Extinguisher
- Pertronic F220 Fire Detection & Alarm System
- How often should I test fire suppression gas storage cylinder?
- Standby (Fire Alarm) Battery Calculator
- What is Building Fire Integrity?
- Smoke Detector vs Smoke Alarm
- Why you need a dry chemical powder fire extinguisher in your vehicle
- Why you need a fire blanket for your home, workplace kitchen, caravan or workshop
- What type of fire extinguisher for my truck carrying dangerous goods?
- Why you should inspect your fire sprinkler heads in exhaust ducts!