The articles we write come from questions that are put to us and we find interesting or need further explanation.
Some of these articles literally take hours (and in some cases days) to research, illustrate and write. We hope you find this resources useful and that you find the answer to the question you are looking for.
Just in case we don't answer your question, feel free to send us a topic to research, and it it makes the cut, we will do the research for you, and then let you know when it has been published.
Just in case we have missed something you might be looking for, you can also check out our most recent articles here:
We hope you love our content, we put a lot of time and effort into it. If you feel strongly that we have delivered exceptional value to you, feel free to let us know by giving us a Google review!
- Healthcare / Hospital Emergency Colour Codes
- What is a Portable Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- When is emergency & exit lighting required to be installed in a building?
- Fire Control Centre (or Room)
- What is AS1851? - Routine Servicing Fire Protection Systems Australian Standard
- Fire Classifications for Fire Extinguishers
- What are the requirements for the discharge from a required exit?
- Fire Hydrant Systems
- How to complete your Annual Essential Safety Measures Report ("AESMR")