We love educating our team, customers and the public. You may be visiting Firewize for the first time or you may be a one of our loyal returning visitors. Either way... Welcome!
We regularly publish updates to our help and frequently asked questions section of the Firewize website.
The content on this page is a chronological list of recently published answers to frequently asked questions, generally industry help and guides.
Our content algorithm is always changing and evolving and as such our Most Popular Articles page is a reflection of content you are searching for and reading. (Interestingly we use a combination of content popularity, read time and other metrics to update this page and content list in real time.
If there is an article you would like us to research and write about, we are open to suggestions. Just drop us a quick message and we will review your request and if it passes the 'interesting stuff' test we will do the research for you and write an article. Sometimes we even go so far is to record a video if we really think the idea is better explained in video.
We hope you love our content, feel free to let us know by giving us a Google review!
- Can I use a magnet to test my fire detector?
- What is an accumulator tank used for?
- What is a FAS Fault?
- Replacing a fire sprinkler system alarm valve
- Are fire alarm systems wired or wireless?
- Fire Alarm System Standby Battery Replacement
- What does W3-7.5 means for an External Alarm?
- ADT ASE Fault Status
- Does an Air-Water have a Schrader Valve?
- What is the difference between a LOOP and a Circuit?