- Performance Solution
Part A2 of the National Construction Code ("NCC") provides a framework for methods of demonstrating compliance with the NCC. Compliance with the NCC is achieved by complying with—
- the Governing Requirements of the NCC; and
- the Performance Requirements.
Performance Requirements are satisfied by one of the following, as shown in Figure 1:
- A Performance Solution.
- A Deemed-to-Satisfy Solution.
- A combination of (1) and (2) above.
A Performance Solution is achieved by demonstrating—
- compliance with all relevant Performance Requirements; or
- the solution is at least equivalent to the Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions.