Australian Standard AS 3745—2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities
The objective of this Standard is to enhance the safety of people in facilities, by providing a framework for emergency planning, utilizing the built facilities as appropriate. The Standard includes sections that include expanded and revised sections on—
- developing the emergency plan;
- the duties of the emergency planning committee (EPC) and emergency control organization (ECO);
- provisions for occupants with a disability;
- education and training; and
- guidance on how to determine the size of the emergency control organization.